The complete FAULHABER-Deer call set is the result of more than 20 years research of deer calls and unites in a waterproof case the doe call (Fiep), does-lament (Sprengfiep), cry of anguish (Geschrei) and fawn’s distress call (Kitz).
- The old doe call (Altgeiss-Fiep) is used in the second half of the rutting season
- The fawn’s distress call finally imitates the young one’s call for its mother, which, attracted by the calls approaches, ac-companied by the buck.
- The doe call imitates the mating calls used to attract bucks
- The doe’s lament the calls for stronger bucks, following natures ways of natural selection
- The cry of anguish imitates the calls of does having not yet attained the peak of their rut, which are harassed by bucks.
- Material: acoustic synthetic alloy, in a weatherproof casing
- Color: Green
A detailed instruction sheet is enclosed.
The complete FAULHABER-Deer call set in an a weatherproof case. We have been often approached by our customers to provide a suitable case of this set for gift-purposes.
Therefore we created our Wooden Box Deer call set.
|Delivery time: 2-7 days|
100% Made in Austria